It's always fun when we get together, just us girls. This time, the girls spoiled our new baby girl with yummy food and wonderful gifts. As Annie has pointed out, a baby shower is not a new idea to several of us wives, especially here in the city. Every one of us has had at least one baby here in the Bay area! That makes at least ten (I count 15 total, including those that are incubating now!) I am going to miss this group for the fun times, yummy recipes, helpful parenting advice, and the camaraderie we share!
| L to R: Melissa, Laura, Annie, Emily, Joanna, Me, Linden, Tiffany, Kari-Lynn, Juli |
| Baby Cadence's or Coralie's or Cicily's gifts. Half are hand-made; such talented girls! |
Thanks for a fantastic shower girls!
1 comment:
I'm so happy for you that you have lots of quality friends there in San Francisco, Stevie. They really did spoil you with some neat gifts.
Post a Comment