Friday, April 15, 2011

Girls Weekend

All of the dental wives were able to get together one last weekend before the craziness of packing, graduating, and moving begins. It was a bittersweet weekend. I am very thankful I have been given such a wonderful group of friends in this city and it has made it easier to enjoy living here in the bay.

First stop: Pictures at the glorious bridge! It was freezing, but the pics came out great!
@Golden Gate Bridge before dinner
Gotta have that goofy shot somewhere.
 I don't know what I was doing though!

Then we headed to dinner in North Beach at the Stinking Rose. If you are a garlic lover like me, you must check this place out! The food was delish!
 @ the monumental Stinking Rose for Dinner
mmmm... GARLIC!
  After dinner, we headed down the way for gelato and hot cocoa.We also got a suite at the Holiday Inn for the night and realxed and enjoyed our kid-less time together. It felt almost like summer camp again: 7 girls in one room, gossiping and giggling until early in the morning.
So. much. fun!

The next morning, we met up with Emily and Annie at Mama's Cafe. We waited 2 hours for the yummy Monte Cristo and it did not disappoint! Good food. Great company.  
@ Mama's for breakfast

 Last Stop: Coit Tower for a beautiful view of the bay and the city.
@Coit Tower
Morgan, Linden, Annie, Kari-Lynn, Melissa
Laura, Me, Emily, Kristina, Juli
*** We missed you Joanna! ***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that you made such nice friends while you were in San Fran, Stevie! Looks like you guys had a grand time together. I've got to try that Monte Cristo someday.

Kristina said...

the picture by the bridge came out fabulous!! so cute. It was a fun weekend! this time right now is so bittersweet. i already feel the tears coming on