Sunday, May 1, 2011

NO BABY!!!!

We have been keeping busy since Grandma Bev got here Wednesday. I am trying to keep my mind off the fact that Cadence may be more stubborn than her sister was in the womb. She is still not ready to make her appearance, so I am taking advantage of the free time, by showing Grandma sights of SF.


We visited the Palace of Fine Arts and fed the ducks.

Claire and Great-Grandma Bev

Feeding the ducks: took Claire a few tries to get it in the water.

Hello Mr. Swan!


On Friday, We met up with Emily and Gunner to walk Blackies, our favorite park up north.


Saturday, we visited the Ferry Plaza Farmer's Market, and walked the piers until I couldn't anymore.


Today, we visited Moss Beach and the tidepools, probably our last time while living here.

Dad & Claire Tide-pooling


Anemone, center.

What we checked out; there were several crabs and some anemone.
 The others saw some starfish too.


Claire & Dad


Jessie was visiting from Indianapolis.


Julie and Lincoln- so cute and cuddly!


Sea Lion center of the water.
 There were a few hanging out.







I have to say I am so glad we are doing all these things, because I know once Cadence is here we won't have the same opportunities to.

HOWEVER, having a little one in my arms would be nice too!!!!!

No comments: