Wow, what a weekend is all I can say! We had so.much.fun. Chris and Marilyn came out to help with the little ones that Friday, but first we had to take them out for some San Fran eats. We went to Nick's Crispy Tacos and indulged in the taquerian nightclub.
![]() |
| mmm... highly recommended! Get your taco "Nick's Way" |
Then, Chris and Marilyn successfully watched the girls for us, so we could enjoy the Alumni Banquet at the Ritz-Carlton that night. I am SO glad that we indulged in the evening. It was worth it! We were able to get all dressed up for the evening and dance until the late (11PM) hour :-) I wish I had taken pictures of all the delicious food they served.
![]() |
| Laura, Me, Morgan |
![]() |
| The Dental Wives |
![]() |
| Claire had to be in the picture :-) |
No comments:
Post a Comment