We sure miss the plethora of pumpkin patches in the Bay Area, but Reno doesn't do too badly when it comes to our own here. We actually visited one in its first year here. It is a small family-owned one, and I have to say it did not disappoint, nor did it break our pocketbook! The price included credit towards a pumpkin, fun in the "corn kernel sandbox," arts and crafts in the barn, a toddler friendly haymaze, a hay slide, and hay rides were only an extra dollar more.
We took Claire out to the patch to pick out her favorite pumpkin, and greeted animals along the way. They had a yak, emus, goats, llamas, cows, chickens, and pigs. Quite a variety! I was also able to recreate the Halloween version of where's waldo for Cadence, just like we did with Claire. Claire probably had the most fun in the maze and the corn kernel sandbox (which I absolutely think is GENIUS!).
1 comment:
It looks like the Pumpkin Patch was great fun. I love that you were able to recreate the 'Where's Waldo' scenario with Cadence. Claire obviously had a blast!
Post a Comment