Friday, September 2, 2011

KidsZone

I truly miss the Bay Area and all the fun things for kids that are indoors. This is important here, because the winters are cold and snowy and we need fun things to do. I just discovered The KidsZone Museum, in Truckee (about a half hour away), which is a lot like the Bay Area Discovery Museum. Smaller, but fun for Claire. I am SO excited that Reno is going to be opening its own discovery museum in less than 2 weeks, and we are definitely getting a season pass. Can. not. wait.
Fun indoor sandbox

Cadence had fun discovering her feet the whole time.

The little under-the-sea area.
On the other side of the wall is a cool indoor playground area.

Moon dough. Arts and crafts room.

Paint- 1st experience.

Captain of the ship :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading your blogging, Stevie. This hands-on museum is just the ticket for Claire Bear!