Jeff and I celebrated our anniversary on the 20th of June! Two years of marital bliss, but 6.5 of happiness that I couldn't be more blessed to have. We got a babysitter (thanks Grandma Susan) and had a feast on the town. I have been salivating at the chance to get to a new, highly-rated italian restaurant downtown called CAMPO. Every time we tried, we didn't have reservations and they were booked for days) This time I made reservations Oh and boy did it deliver! We had baked ricotta with fresh made brioche and foccacia for an appetizer, followed by Jeff's flank steak and herbed potatoes and my delicious gnocchi with a compound butter on top. (Are you salivating yet?)
Then we went to Wild River Grille for dessert and to listen to the live jazz.. It was a fun, delicious night and I am so glad I have the most awesome husband to share nights like these with for the rest of our lives!
*** Update: Jeff's sister has gotten a job as a prep chef for Campo, which means extra foccacia for us without the reservations! ***
No comments:
Post a Comment